The Augusta Inn is a 67-unit interior corridor hotel property strategically located along Interstate 95, directly on Route 202 – a highly traveled main route to points west and south from Maine’s state capital. The hotel, with its varied accommodations, is in very good condition, and has been well maintained with recent upgrades. Property improvements include a new roof, new landscaping with granite curbing, and guest room enhancements.
The inn has an on-site manager’s two-bedroom apartment and guest laundry facility. The property is nearby to the Augusta Country Club, which is open to the public, as well as other attractions, such as the Maine State Museum and State Capital buildings. The upside potential includes an opportunity to franchise the property to attract additional mid-range market clientele currently underserved in the area. The property is priced below market given its size and value-add opportunity.
· Two-story interior corridor building with 67 comfortable guestrooms
· Two-bedroom live-in quarters for manager/owner
· Individual heat and A/C units in every room
· Guest laundry room
· Updated landscaping, new granite curbing, and new roof installed in 2012
· Ample parking for 70+ vehicles
· Prominent location off I-95 just 50 minutes from Portland
· Ideal opportunity for an affiliation with a nationally recognized brand
Offered at: $1,675,000
Daigle Commercial Group, founded in 1992 by hospitality industry professionals, provides exceptional service throughout Maine, Massachusetts, and New York. Built on a foundation of trust and experience, we specialize in the sale of hotels, resorts, inns, attractions, campgrounds, and development sites. We are more than just a listing agent for lodging properties—we provide strategic, ongoing advice to our clients, helping them achieve maximum performance and value from their investments.