Midcoast Hotel is located in the heart of Midcoast Maine in the revitalized downtown community of Rockland. The hotel is on the shores of the majestic Penobscot Bay. The Harbor is home to more windjammers than any other port in the country and has been called the “Lobster Capital of the World” – both for its importance to the East Coast lobster industry and for the world-famous Maine Lobster Festival. Rockland also boasts a thriving music scene, capped each year with the North Atlantic Blues Festival every July.
· 75 guest rooms and suites with varied accommodations -- many with balconies overlooking Rockland Harbor, Rockland Breakwater Lighthouse, and the marinas
· Indoor Heated Pool and Health Club – Fitness facility with aerobic room features 4th floor suntan deck, free weight room and steam room
· Ample paved parking
· Established repeat clientele
· Nearby to restaurants, shopping, museums and other attractions
· On site restaurant currently leased out to tenant
· The property has a timeshare component with separate rentals from the hotel located in a dedicated wing. These timeshare units and the associated business operations are not included in the sale of the hotel. The resort amenities however, are shared by both hotel and timeshare operations and share in the expense of maintaining the swimming pool and other related facilities.
Offered at: $3,495,000
Daigle Commercial Group, founded in 1992 by hospitality industry professionals, provides exceptional service throughout Maine, Massachusetts, and New York. Built on a foundation of trust and experience, we specialize in the sale of hotels, resorts, inns, attractions, campgrounds, and development sites. We are more than just a listing agent for lodging properties—we provide strategic, ongoing advice to our clients, helping them achieve maximum performance and value from their investments.