The Inn, with its excellent curb appeal and convenient location is situated between the scenic harbor towns of Rockport and Camden on US Route 1. The main Inn has 35 spacious guest rooms and suites, some with fireplaces, and 11 seasonal cabins, each with private balconies or patios. The main Inn includes a large, attractive lobby, indoor heated pool, and other amenities. The property includes a mini-golf course and ample land (9+ acres) for potential future growth, including additional guestrooms. The property includes two buildings currently leased out to tenants – one as a restaurant and the other as a retail establishment. The prime location allows easy access to the villages of Camden (1 mile) and Rockport (1.4 miles). It is nearby to hiking trails, area attractions, and other recreational activities.
· 46 rentable rooms: 35 comfortable rooms and suites in the main building; 11 seasonal cabins
· The comfortable guestrooms and suites offer king-sized beds or two queen-sized beds with sleeper sofas
· Room amenities include air conditioning, TVs with DVD players, microwaves, and refrigerators
· Rooms have private baths and balconies or patios
· Property amenities include heated indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center
· Property includes adjacent restaurant and mini-golf course currently leased to individual operators
· Staff housing in two detached onsite buildings
· Nearby to restaurants, shopping, museums, and other area attractions
Daigle Commercial Group, founded in 1992 by hospitality industry professionals, provides exceptional service throughout Maine, Massachusetts, and New York. Built on a foundation of trust and experience, we specialize in the sale of hotels, resorts, inns, attractions, campgrounds, and development sites. We are more than just a listing agent for lodging properties—we provide strategic, ongoing advice to our clients, helping them achieve maximum performance and value from their investments.